• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Parts list mimaki cjv150

Garyd3599

I was replacing the cap top in my mimaki cjv 150-130. I pressed down a little hard and snapped a piece off the cap top holder. Anyway, I got the new part but now I can't find one little spring. Is there a parts list I can download so I can look up the part number so I can get a replacement?

Gregg Lindsay

M801338 Cap positioning SP
Screenshot 2023-10-25 145005.png

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'm assuming you are talking about the wider spring that goes directly under the cap that pushes it upward against the printhead. I just looked on the parts list for my JV150 (basically the same printer but without a cutter) and oddly that one specific spring is not shown in any of the parts drawings.

Garyd3599

I'm assuming you are talking about the wider spring that goes directly under the cap that pushes it upward against the printhead. I just looked on the parts list for my JV150 (basically the same printer but without a cutter) and oddly that one specific spring is not shown in any of the parts drawings.
Yes. That is the spring I am talking about. It is just a bit longer and fatter. Thank you for your help anyway.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
So the DX5 and DX7 head Mimaki's all use the exact same capping top (I know for fact that an old JV33 cap I had fit our newer JV150 and was identical). So I'd venture to guess the same spring. The older machines show that spring as part #M800864

Garyd3599

So the DX5 and DX7 head Mimaki's all use the exact same capping top (I know for fact that an old JV33 cap I had fit our newer JV150 and was identical). So I'd venture to guess the same spring. The older machines show that spring as part #M800864
Thank you.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
For that matter other brands like the Roland XR640 also use the exact same printhead and even their captop looks identical. So if you cannot find the Mimaki one in stock you might be able to source one from another brand.