• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parts of ColorCamm PC-12

deepinside

hello there!
im looking for a dealer who sales parts of my old "historical" roland
(print head, motor, blade etc..)
please let me know if u have any idea.

greetz from germany
franky :toasting:

deepinside

Bonjour from Louisiana! have you tried contacting Roland directly, for a dealer in your area (or close)?

yes... but no way to get parts there. roland germany told me in case my printer dosnt work, i have to sent it to belgium service point. :thankyou:

strange answer

CS-SignSupply

I am not sure any dealers here in the US still support the ColorCamm product line. I refer all service back to Roland DGA in Irvine for this unit...

CS-SignSupply

Your local Roland dealer can not even order the parts and get to you?

Part #12689112 is available in DOMESTIC and EXPORT.... Only DOMESTIC shown on dealer site, but also shows out of stock with no ETA. $580 US

deepinside

Your local Roland dealer can not even order the parts and get to you?
They told me not :( maybe they dont want??

Part #12689112 is available in DOMESTIC and EXPORT.... Only DOMESTIC shown on dealer site, but also shows out of stock with no ETA. $580 US
what that means to me? ;) sorry my english is maybe not good enough :banghead:

thewvsignguy

You can try Tri-Tech out of Georgia 770-962-2681 also try Splash of color I think they were in California. We had our older PC-60 serviced by Camm Tech 508-883-0307 year ago and I think Camm Tech is out of the business now. Hope it helps

you might also try Pacific Coast Sign supply they used to have a graveyard of old broken roland equipment and they might have a machine to scavenge parts off of. they are a merchant member here.