• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

parts warranty

Drip Dry

Does anyone know if there is a warranty for head replacement parts for
a versacamm.

I had the heads replaced by an authorized dealer about 8 months ago and
now the black head is causing trouble again.
I haven't called the dealer yet, but I'm just wondering what to expect when
I do.

Thanks

Jim Doggett

You might be stuck. I don't think replacement parts are covered under warranty; or if they are, it's really short (90 days or so in case of a defect, which shows up quickly as a rule).

I think. But maybe you'll do better, fingers crossed.

bossdg

The Versacamm comes with a 2 year warranty including heads. If the unit is still under warranty they will cover the heads. You may want to buy an extended warranty before requesting service which would then also cover the heads. The extended warranty can be purchased from your dealer or direct from Roland. Good luck.

H2OK

SP series printers get a 1 year warranty, VP series has a two year warranty, all parts and labor are included, so your not "stuck" just simply call your dealer and have them come out to find out what the problem is...whether its dampers, pumps, or heads its covered. Always keep warranty on your printer and keep OEM inks in them and you will be WAY ahead of the game.

bossdg

Actually we run ink from InkTec in our Roland's with great success. Better color, density and durability. No problems.

Drip Dry

The printer is 4 years old. The heads were replaced 8 mos ago. No service contract. So, I get the feeling the head is going to cost me again