• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parts.............

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone ever gotten anything from...

[h=3]DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES [/h]

They're out of Brussels, Belgium, and it says they have an office/supply center here in the USofA, but they are almost impossible to talk to via phone or e-mail.

:thankyou: Gino

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Haven't bought from them but have seen good replies to similar posts. They were a merchant member here but don't seem to be able to figure out how to renew after emailing back and forth a couple of times.

BigPrintn

I order my ink filters and print heads for my Oce 318GL from them. I've never had an issue with either parts or service. Can't beat the prices!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You people already buying from them, where do the parts come from ?? US or Europe ??

I can't get them to return messages...... or at least correctly. They sent me one last week and then today, they sent me a repeat of the same one from Thursday.