Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pass me a beer

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by CES020, Jun 23, 2012.

1. CES020

CES020 Very Active Member

Oct 16, 2008
    VA
    Tags:
  2. ThinkRight

ThinkRight Active Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Atlanta Ga
    Love it !

3. TwoNine

TwoNine Active Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Cool Video - Thanks for the share!

4. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    Total OT reply here, but I wanted to tell you about my oldest son's beer fetching dog. He's a 120 pound shepherd/rottweiler mix and a very beautiful animal. He seems to understand a vocabulary a three year old human would as far as following directions. To teach him a new trick takes my son a few hours at most. You say "Maverick, get me a beer" and he goes to the fridge, pulls the towel tied to the handle, and get a beer bottle in his mouth from out of the bottom of the fridge, then pushes the door shut and brings it to you. You have to keep a towel close by to wipe off the slobber before opening it, but it's really cool to see. I asked my son why if he knows how to open the fridge he never helps himself to food from it. My son said he tried it one time and after being corrected it never happened again. I could use a service dog of that caliber.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  5. GVP

GVP Active Member

Nov 11, 2005
    Swift Current, SK
    Now I really want a beer and a cool pair of sunglasses!