• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Patriotic Graphic Needed

I'm working on a large wrecker for one of my clients. He has requested a large graphic on each side of the body (approx. 3'x3') to honor the 343 firefighters lost in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. He wants something along the lines of the Twin Towers with an eagle behind them wrapping its wings around them. Does anyone know of anything like this that is available to purchase? I can draw it from scratch, but it will be a ton of work that I'd like to avoid if possible. Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Rather than create it by drawing, why not just find all the elements you need/want and incorporate them into what you want via software ??

I'm fine with putting it together from pieces, I just need the pieces at a high enough resolution so it looks nice when I print it.

Old Paint- I've seen that guy's work on wreckers, it is awesome! But for
this project it will need to be something printed on reflective, not airbrushed.

letterman7

So? Have him paint something up on a panel, photograph it and print it. Might cost you more than your client is willing to spend, though.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm fine with putting it together from pieces, I just need the pieces at a high enough resolution so it looks nice when I print it.

Then, you need to,start researching. Come up with a reasonable cost and quote your client accordingly. If he/she accepts, move forward. Otherwise, don't spin your wheels for nothing. Even pipicking people's brains here takes time and you should be compensated for it.

He for sure isn't going to pay to have that guy paint a custom piece, as much as I would love to do that. It's one of those deals... this is a very good customer (I've done his entire fleet of trucks) and I'll go the extra mile to make sure he is 100% happy. My main reason for asking about this on here was to see if someone knew of something ready made similar to what I'm needing. But since it doesn't look like that is available I am going to just find the pieces and put it together.