• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PC-60 Ink with a PNC 5000

Jackpine

I believe the PNC-5000 cartridge was a CMY or a CMYK only. It had one ribbon cartridge. The PC-60 had more. I had a PNC-600 and it could not use the 60 cartridge. I would google for PNC-5000 cartridges and buy them up if you are going to print with your 5000. CMY will be cheaper and look almost as good as CMYK. It will be very hard to see the difference. The 5000 can be used as a vinyl cutter also.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
PNC-5000 was their first machine.... like in 1994 or so. It was good in its day, but that is truly outdated technology and support is probably non-existent. If you haven't bought the machine, I would strongly advise against buying it. If you already have it and can't find cartridges, I think you might want to consider biting the bullet and looking into replacing it with something more recent as far as software and parts.... not top mention quality. By the way, the 50 and 5000 series used a bigger case then the 60 and 600's.