• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PC-60 Question. (Preppie?? Who's calling me Preppie?...)

arcman

I don't print with it much and the stuff I've done is basically gold and black for guitar headstock decals.

I recently ran some color stuff and noticed there is a slight overlap when printing wider than one ribbons worth. It looks like one pixel (or dot) of overlap, which leaves a darker line in the color.

I see the manual has a correction for Line Pitch but it looks like the fix is only if there is a space between the ribbon passes, not if there is overlap.

I'm assuming this is a feed issue. Any comments on how to remedy this?

Thanks.

Lee

AUTO-FX

You're supposed to adjust the line pitch until there is a space, and then go back one step. this will give you the smallest overlap possible. the reality with that machine is ,though, that you will be hard pressed to get it perfect.what i found, when i ran pc600's, was a little frog juice sprayed over the print right after printing helped alot.