• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PC 60 wont print cyan

dweavers

I have an issue with my PC 60 that whenever it comes to printing cyan it just stops.
All cartridges scan correct when it starts and will print white- yellow-magenta and the print head moves a couple of inches and will not go any further.
When this happens the BUSY and COLOR light flash at the same time.
HELP
Have replaced cyan with a new cartridge but that didn't help
Even trying to print a simple cyan square on its own in a new file won't work

BobM

Try putting a new cyan cartridge in a different position. Swap the cartridges around and see what happens.

dweavers

Problem has been solved. It appears I have in stock 4 new cyan cartridges for a PC 600 (#35R on it) CR-MR2-CY as the bar code is different from the old one that had run out. Found a half used cartridge with # 15 on it CR-MR-CY, put that in and works sweet now.
Is it then possible to use the 4 new cartridges that I have providing I Change over barcodes?

Sign Works

Problem has been solved. It appears I have in stock 4 new cyan cartridges for a PC 600 (#35R on it) CR-MR2-CY as the bar code is different from the old one that had run out. Found a half used cartridge with # 15 on it CR-MR-CY, put that in and works sweet now.
Is it then possible to use the 4 new cartridges that I have providing I Change over barcodes?

I was gonna ask but you wouldn't believe how offended some folks get when you try to diagnose their problem by first looking at possible basic oversights.