Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC 60 wont print cyan

Discussion in 'Roland' started by dweavers, Dec 9, 2009.

1. dweavers

dweavers New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    I have an issue with my PC 60 that whenever it comes to printing cyan it just stops.
    All cartridges scan correct when it starts and will print white- yellow-magenta and the print head moves a couple of inches and will not go any further.
    When this happens the BUSY and COLOR light flash at the same time.
    HELP
    Have replaced cyan with a new cartridge but that didn't help
    Even trying to print a simple cyan square on its own in a new file won't work

Tags:
  2. BobM

BobM Very Active Member

May 31, 2008
    Cape Cod
    Try putting a new cyan cartridge in a different position. Swap the cartridges around and see what happens.

3. dweavers

dweavers New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Problem has been solved. It appears I have in stock 4 new cyan cartridges for a PC 600 (#35R on it) CR-MR2-CY as the bar code is different from the old one that had run out. Found a half used cartridge with # 15 on it CR-MR-CY, put that in and works sweet now.
    Is it then possible to use the 4 new cartridges that I have providing I Change over barcodes?

4. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    I was gonna ask but you wouldn't believe how offended some folks get when you try to diagnose their problem by first looking at possible basic oversights.