• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pc -60

S

spmracing

Is there a way to program the PC-60 in photoshop to make it so that i can cut the vynil at the end of a print/cut cycle like cut across the vynil so you dont need sizzors in a hard place.?

woolly

not to my knowledge, but there is a grove at the bottom of the front panel to run a knife across, feed out with the keys the setup again to restart.

any way whats this cutting out of photoshop

woolly

S

spmracing

Yea, i was using that slot, and then it dawned on me, what if i cut a wire, i guess ill just make sure my razer blade isnt out too far. Thanks :thankyou:

Sign Works

The PC-600 has the cut-off feature but my Graphtec cutter does not so I've alway's used one of these as to not be cutting directly on the machine and maring it up. Very cheap, about 50 cents at office supply stores.

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 60

high impact

THE PLOTTER BLADE IS NOT MADE TO CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE BACKING! It's meant to cut only through the vinyl.

Use what Signworks posted.