• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pc-60

Border

Hi Craig! Welcome aboard! This is a great forum. I'm sure someone will have some info for you on your PC-60...

-Doug

PS....thanks for sewing the banners for me on Thursday!

Armadillo

My machine prints certain images beautifully but sometimes the print quality looks like a washboard. I never print anything very large. Just small stickers and I keep the head clean. Just had a new one put on recently. Any thoughts? Thanks.

CS-SignSupply

Very possible that the colors that are being displayed like a washboard are just not reachable by this print technology. Saving you bitmaps as RGB might be helpful.

Sign Works

On some prints the overlap of the 1/2" width print bands are quite evident (such as grayscale artwork). You will find that laminating your prints will almost always make the banding somehow disappear not to mention that it also results in a very durable final product.

Contrary to popular opinion I find my PC-600 Colorcamm to be a very effective & profitable piece of equipement, it has been in use for over 10 years without any issues or service whatsoever. :thumb:

mopar691

I agree with Sign Works. Lamination does help the banding be less apparant. I use mine almost entirely for spot colors. Very seldom do I do and cmyk or grayscale printing as doing these do make the overlap banding much more noticable.