• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PC 600 problems

Decal Dude

Help!!! Can seem to get my PC600 to print. It was doing fine until I had to have a power cable replced on the inside. Now, it takes the sheet, checks the size, clears the head on both ends and then spits the sheet out before it starts printing. Called Roland, they said it was the file. Tried an AI file- same thing. Then they said it was the computer. Loaded all the drivers on a different computer- same thing. I AM PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!! :frustrated:Any Ideas???????????:banghead:

crookie

It definately sounds like something has been dislodged when the change of cable was done. Call whoever did the change of cable for you & get them to check their work. I don't think Roland support service of the PC600 anymore so they probably won't be much help. If you can get hold of a service manual you should be able to check everything yourself. Good Luck!

Robert M

Pc 600

Check to see if you have it set on Sheet in the menu. If it is the printer will try to find how long your media is by running it forward