• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PC-600 Ribbons

Sign Works

Anybody still using a PC-600 and lookin for a good source for ribbons go to e-bay and do a search for "Roland PC". This seller currently has two lots of ribbons up for sale, I have purchased hundreds of ribbons from this seller and can assure you that these are genuine Roland ribbons, I've never had any problems with the ribbons I've bought from these folks, they package them very well and are very reasonable on the shipping cost as well, the sellers name is snoozey0_0. Just thought I would pass this along seems I don't use my PC-600 that much anymore and still have ample supply of ribbons to last me a lifetime. :thumb:

mikenicee

pc-600 looking for black resin cartridge. or if someone has the barcode for it?

Hello,
I am in need of the barcode that goes on the pc-600 black resin.. 32R..
I have a refill for it, but need the barcode to trick it inot usin git.
Roland does not seem to have it in stock, and the pc-60 version has a different barcode and the pc600 wont read it.
If anyone can take a picture of it, I can print one out here and trick the printer.

Let me know

thanks

maskman

Hello,
I am in need of the barcode that goes on the pc-600 black resin.. 32R..
I have a refill for it, but need the barcode to trick it inot usin git.
Roland does not seem to have it in stock, and the pc-60 version has a different barcode and the pc600 wont read it.
If anyone can take a picture of it, I can print one out here and trick the printer.

Let me know

thanks

I have been searching for the bar codes off and on for a year or so , If you cant find it , Just use the code for another color but refill the cart with the black .