Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pc60 question

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Nickde, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Nickde

Nickde New Member

Nov 14, 2010
    i have a PC 60, when i send something to "print", the head just clicks several times and does not pull the cartridge, any suggestions please, thank you

Tags:
  2. AUTO-FX

AUTO-FX Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
    i answered this question on your other post, but this is the correct forum so i'll answer again-

is it an old cartridge that's been reused a bunch of times? sometimes the tabs get worn off and the grabbing mechanism cant grab hold of the cartridge.

3. SqueeGee

SqueeGee Active Member

May 27, 2005
    I'd suggest making it a boat anchor.

Seriously, I bought a PC-60 back in the day and it is by far the absolute worst purchase I ever made. Get rid of it and buy a used Edge.

You may think that I'm not being helpful. Trust me. I'm being helpful. Get rid of it. Now.

Good luck!

get rid of it!

4. Nickde

Nickde New Member

Nov 14, 2010
    new cartridges, tried a few different new ones,
    LOL i will see about taking your advise Squee,

5. blake2415

blake2415 New Member

Apr 28, 2007
    Alignment setup

Do an alignment training adjustment. If the cartridge is getting hit by the head but not picking up, it could be misalignment

Bill
    Streetglo