• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pc60 question

Nickde

i have a PC 60, when i send something to "print", the head just clicks several times and does not pull the cartridge, any suggestions please, thank you

AUTO-FX

i answered this question on your other post, but this is the correct forum so i'll answer again-

is it an old cartridge that's been reused a bunch of times? sometimes the tabs get worn off and the grabbing mechanism cant grab hold of the cartridge.

SqueeGee

I'd suggest making it a boat anchor.

Seriously, I bought a PC-60 back in the day and it is by far the absolute worst purchase I ever made. Get rid of it and buy a used Edge.

You may think that I'm not being helpful. Trust me. I'm being helpful. Get rid of it. Now.

Good luck!

get rid of it!

blake2415

Alignment setup

Do an alignment training adjustment. If the cartridge is getting hit by the head but not picking up, it could be misalignment

Bill
Streetglo