• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PC600 Head voltage & ID adjustment mode

sticker_dude

Hi everyone at Signs 101,
I've recently bought a PC-600 (because it was cheap) and I've just fitted a new head this evening which I got from China.
I don't have a service manual for the PC600 only for a PC60! strange but true, it came with the printer!
Does anyone know how to put the PC600 into service mode so I can send the TEI file to the new head, so I don't blow the new head before I make any more adjustments?
I think it's known as the 'Head voltage & ID adjustment mode'.
Any other mode settings would also be appreciated, or even a sevice manual itself :help
Any help on this aging machine welcome!
sticker_dude

thewvsignguy

good luck with cammtech..... They re-aligned the head and did some service work on our old PC-60, cost about $500 for the parts, labor and shipping back to us. Well everyone knows how careful UPS is, when we got the machine back from camm tech it was banding worse then when we sent it. Long story short I tried contacting camm tech for well over two months and NEVER got a response or answered the phone.

I'm pretty sure they are out of business you can try TriTech out of Georgia (1-770-962-2681).

Or I can see if I still have the manual on CD/DVD. I bought it a few years ago and I'm pretty sure it had both PC-60 and PC-600 service manual and user instructions on it. I'll look around tomorrow and see if I can find it and if there is some way to email it to you.

sticker_dude

PC600 service manual wanted

You might be right about cammtech signguy! No response from them!
Hope you can find that manual, I've got jobs waiting to be printed!!!
S.O.S. to all you experts out there! Anyone know which buttons to hold down when switching power on to put into head voltage adjustment mode so I can send the tei file to it?:banghead:
Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:notworthy:

mattyw

Are you still looking for that information? You will also need a file to reset the voltage and ID, and I have that as well.