• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pcn 1100 Help!

Shanghai Smith

The company I work for uses a Roland PCN 1100. We do not have a user manual. This plotter has not been cutting very well so I was going to examine the blade. I removed the blade holder from the carrige and removed the allen head screw at the top, when I took the blade out there where 3 small ball bearings and pieces of what appeared to be a bearing race also. Is this part broken? Did I do something wrong? Does anyone know where to find parts for this plotter?

Lost at sea
Shanghai Smith:Oops:

OldPaint

who told you you needed to remove the allen scews to examin the blade???? 1ST MISTAKE!!!
YOU DONT REMOVE BLADE HOLDER FROM CARRIAGE......you probably screwed it good!!! i got 2 PNC-1100 sittin here......

Shanghai Smith

Your right I may have screwed it good, and I may not know the proper terminology when taking about this plotter, as I said I don,t have a users guide or anyone to tell me to remove a screw or don't remove a screw. We ordered and received a new blade holder and every thing is fine now. Why are you called old paint? You ought to be called old crab!

THATgirl

hahahahahahahahaha Shanghai that was funny!

-----> OP is not a crab he is pretty funny once you understand him. <-----

OldPaint

old crab??? you do a "stupid" and iam an old crab...."aint that special." some people shouldnt ever USE TOOLS... iam feelin this from you)))))) if you dont know what is wrong with something, you dismantle it and THEN ASK WHAT YOU DID WRONG??? have you ever changed a tire on a car........by opening the hood and pulling a spark plug? better yet...are you capable of either previous acts without hurting your self???
just askin.....))))))))))
i still have 2 PNC-1100 SITTIN HERE......

Shanghai Smith

I am capable of many things, some of them I learned by trial and error, others I was taught by knowledgable people. If I do something "stupid" as you put it, out of lack of knowledge, and learn by my mistake I have gained knowledge on my own without any help. I do appreciate your input but I still think your an old crab. But thats OK, so am I.
Shanghai Smith