• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pdf creator

Kustom DeZigns

Here is a PDF creator. Works with ANY program. Can't password protect it though. I don't think but good way to at least put something in PDF formate with anything. Uses the print button. And its FREE.... I like it for fast pdf's.

http://www.pdf4free.com

Raniece

Much Better

GraphiXtreme said:
Software995 has a PDF converter that I've used for several years now...very good. I now have Acrobat, but also use this one still.

www.software995.com
www.pdf995.com

Much better even with the little pop ups. I can create pages upon pages of pictures in pdf. LOVE IT. thank you graphiXtreme.....
Everyone else just forget about the one I commented on and go with this software995 if you need it.
Great program. :cool1:

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Some of those programs are pretty good for basic PDF creation -if that's all you need.

Owners of Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium have a number of extra PDF creation capabilities not provided by the free or cheap utilities. IllustratorCS2 and InDesignCS2 can both create layered PDFs, even with annotation fields customers can fill out and return just by using Adobe Reader 7. There's a lot of extra PDF-X capabilities for high quality print output.

In short Adobe CS2 Premium is worth having in any sign shop for a variety of reasons. Complex PDF capability is just one of the bonuses.

ChiknNutz

Raniece said:
Much better even with the little pop ups. I can create pages upon pages of pictures in pdf. LOVE IT. thank you graphiXtreme.....
Everyone else just forget about the one I commented on and go with this software995 if you need it.
Great program. :cool1:

Welcome...glad to help.

I bought the whole suite for like $20 if memory serves and well worth it. It has a surprising number of options for the money.

Tony Teveris

I would like to know if anyone has found a "free" PDF Creator that will produce the correct PDF with a "true" rotated image. The only program besides Omega 2.51 that creates a "true" rodated image is COrel's X3 version of draw.

If anyone can try this and report it would be very helpful.

thewood

Joe001 beat me to it. PrimoPDF works better for me than pdf995. Works well with Flexi, and it's free! Great for sending proofs via email and has security settings, etc.

ssanchez

pdf 995. I use it . it has a free and a 1- dollar version. You used it like a printer and will turn anything to a pdf. Also you can add what is called a pdf edit and you can add diferent pdf to a book pdf. hope it helps