Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peacock Bass clipart

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by PAF, Jun 17, 2007.

1. PAF

PAF New Member

May 26, 2007
    Can someone tell me where I can find clipart of a peacock bass. Searched the net but all what I come up with is spam sites etc. thanks

Tags:
  2. PAF

PAF New Member

May 26, 2007
    I did, I caught hundreds of them myself, I was looking for clipart not actual pictures. Anyway, thanks

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

MAKE IT VECTOR or send it to VECTOR DOCTOR....

4. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    A great site is "seekingcenter.com", clipart link as well as try in "ClickArt 200,000" produced/distributed by Broderbund. They have some great Bass pieces including some Peacock Bass images. You can find it if you work at. Nothing worth more than a sack of sheep-dip is gonna be easy and free.

5. The Giraffe

The Giraffe Member

Mar 1, 2007
    Anybody got an idea where I can find a sack of sheep-dip?

6. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    possibly on e.bay, The one that has a stain in the sack that looks like the face of.....,Buy it now for $100,000.00

7. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

man i aint had anya that for a long time....AND ITS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))