• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PECK and versacam VS

pete2803

Does anyone have a VS running CMYKlclm or CCMMYYKK preferably a 640 and a peck programme?? Would someone download and save their parameters then email them too me, strange question I know but I need to try something it won't harm your machine in any way and won't cost you, thanks

pete2803

Well, 12 months ago I could change colour modes on the VS now I can't which can only be the result of a firmware upgrade, thanks Roland! Recently I downloaded and saved my parameters using a peck then I initialised parameters on the VS I then found that the colour mode that was set (CMYKLcLmWM) had disappeared so had the ecosol max 2 and ecosol max 3 modes, the only ones available were pigment and Unknown.
i then uploaded my saved parameters and all the modes were back so I'm wondering if I uploaded the parameters of a machine using double CMYK or CMYKLcLm would it change the colour modes??

Ragnabrok

did you get the firmware for the VS or VS-i, because the VS-i is only MAX2, where the previous is MAX.

Also, in service menu->ink menu you can set the current ink set.

pete2803

Firmware was VS not VSi the ink mode I want is no longer there it did allow me to choose CCMMYYKK or CMYKLcLmWM or CMYKLcLmWW, it wasn't in service menu it was on initial settings but there no longer there, so if anyone has parameters for a VS using CCMMYYKK or CMYKLcLm it's worth a try uploading them to see what I get if it fails I can always upload my original parameters and put it back as it was

pete2803

Does no one out there have a VS and a peck programme it's downloadable from Roland it is actually a usuful tool to have you can view all your machine settings and config without using the machine control screen, would be great if someone could send me there saved parameters, I could talk you through the process if it helps? Won't harm your machine and the file might be helpful to you in the future! Will someone be helpful?
Thanks