• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pee on Boy...

judead

Anyone know where you can get the vector art? I would purchase legally if anyone knows where it can be found...

Poconopete

Calvin isn't available legally.
Which makes me wonder: if you draw your own peeing boy could there be a case of copyright infringement brought against you?...Hmmmmm.

Mosh

Come on, someone really wants a calvin? We used to do those back in 1990!
He has pee'd on everything you can think of. Just draw one, it is simple. Be sure you have an "aMerican Eagle" and "Rebel Flag", Calvin customers like those as well.

Pat Whatley

Judead, and don't take this the wrong way, but if you're actually looking for a peeing Calvin get out of the business. Seriously, that is the epitome of "sticker shop underbidder guy". Plus that fad dies about 10 years ago meaning not only are you dealing with $3 stickers you're way behind the pop culture bandwagon where you might have made a little money with them.

SignManiac

To hell with Calvin. The big money is in stick people dude! PM me and I'll sell you the whole family for a one time only special price of $999.00

judead

Guys calm down. Not wanting how behind it is. I live in the country. It was asked so I am asking. I know tell him leave, but figured as big of a fad as it was surely one of you has something I can find. That is a point of a forum right? Nevermind...

Mosh

Those stick people are AWESOME, I have done them with thw dad holding a beer and a fishin' pole. How about "FEAR THIS" Thundercat would be your best customer...

14756_1303500073167_1400436847_879306_4499901_n_1_.jpg

Bigdawg

Just Me
Guys calm down. Not wanting how behind it is. I live in the country. It was asked so I am asking. I know tell him leave, but figured as big of a fad as it was surely one of you has something I can find. That is a point of a forum right? Nevermind...

Well.. actually... if you read the stickies.... asking for copyrighted images is NOT the point of this forum.

The only reason this thread didn't get deleted for doing just that was that you asked if it was available legally and were told it wasn't ... I gave you the benefit of the doubt as to knowing that... now you have your information and what you choose to do with it is your choice.

The rest is just words of wisdom from the peanut gallery... and I bet it ain't done yet.

GB2

Old Member
You are right Stacey...even though it's obsolete, requesting information regarding Calvin decals or the next flea market fad, should be cause for immediate suspension....

judead

Had no idea it was copywrited. As many as I have seen done in the past 10 years I assumed it was something that could be purchased which is why I had that in the original post. No reason for a benefit of a doubt as I asked for purchasing legally thank you very much. I don't think I remember asking anyone whether they liked it or not. GB2 I won't even respond...

Asking for copywrited images is not a problem if the copywrited images can be purchased legally. You can purchase copywrited images as long as the owner allows it to be done and gets a royalty. I guess I will read the stickies of the forum before I post.