• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Peeling metal?

Graphics2u

I am looking for some type of vector art that looks like metal being peeled back. This is going on the bottom of a race car to look like the sheet metal is peeling or being ripped off from the bottom going up, which then will expose a diamond plate fill.

Anyone seen something like that or know where I can download perhaps individual files like it?

TIA

skyhigh

I don't know if Fred is still a dealer for Aurora Graphics, if so, they have some good stuff. "Ripped Metal" is the name I think. (go figure)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No I threw in the towel on trying to be an Aurora dealer but since the poster is asking about a vector image, what Aurora offers would not fit the bill anyway.

Here is a link to two torn metal images we have available in vinyl ready vector format.

Graphics2u

Skyhigh - I do like some of the things aurora has and I can use print graphics also. I just was thinking vector would give me more versatility to change it to fit the car.

Thanks!

Replicator

OCA Sports has some awesome ripping metal with a baseball smashing through it

don't know where you can get it though, unless you or someone you know

has that collection . . . Good Luck !

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
OCA Sports has some awesome ripping metal with a baseball smashing through it

don't know where you can get it though, unless you or someone you know

has that collection . . . Good Luck !

Most of OCA's old libraries are now distributed by subscription through Clipart.com. The one you're talking about is HERE.

Replicator

Thats the one . . . great effect if you ask me.

We love that collection and use it frequently for the town sports leagues !