• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pennsylvania State Seal

slappy

looking for a vector file? as you can see, the one on the car is horrible looking... but only pic i have other then this on i found on google

Any suggestions where to find???

Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
In Florida, our seal is available for download from the Secretary of State's website. I would check for it at the equivalent Pennsylvania website.

J Hill Designs

here - i just converted the svg to a pdf using illy - Fred or admin, if this is unacceptable, remove pls

Attachments

• Seal_of_Pennsylvania.pdf
    189.2 KB · Views: 120

phototec

what does svg stand for?

Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is a family of specifications of an XML-based file format for describing two-dimensional vector graphics, both static and dynamic (i.e. interactive or animated).
The SVG specification is an open standard that has been under development by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) since 1999.
SVG images and their behaviors are defined in XML text files. This means that they can be searched, indexed, scripted and, if required, compressed. Since they are XML files, SVG images can be created and edited with any text editor, but drawing programs are also available that support SVG file formats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svg

:wavingflag: