• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

perf cut question?

dirttoo

I have Flexi Pro 10.1 and I have a question. I have a Mimaki CJV print/cut machine. When the dealer came and set it up they did it with their own Flexi Pro10.5 and it had perf cut option for cutting a perforated outline around contour cut decals. I really liked that function but now I have to use my 10.0 and it either doesn't have perf cut or I can't find it. My question is does 10.1 have this feature? OR is it called something else located somewhere else. Thanks

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I believe the PerfCutContour 'color' is a gray and should be in your default palette. So if you create an outline for your perfcut, give it that color, and it should interpret as the PerfCut and perform after all is printed and contour cuts are complete. I haven't really used this feature but I believe this correct.