Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

perf cut question?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by dirttoo, Nov 4, 2013.

1. dirttoo

dirttoo Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Illinois
    I have Flexi Pro 10.1 and I have a question. I have a Mimaki CJV print/cut machine. When the dealer came and set it up they did it with their own Flexi Pro10.5 and it had perf cut option for cutting a perforated outline around contour cut decals. I really liked that function but now I have to use my 10.0 and it either doesn't have perf cut or I can't find it. My question is does 10.1 have this feature? OR is it called something else located somewhere else. Thanks

Tags:
  2. dirttoo

dirttoo Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Illinois
    Anybody???

3. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    I believe the PerfCutContour 'color' is a gray and should be in your default palette. So if you create an outline for your perfcut, give it that color, and it should interpret as the PerfCut and perform after all is printed and contour cuts are complete. I haven't really used this feature but I believe this correct.

4. Intense01

Intense01 Member

May 2, 2011
    It's kind of hard to explain. If you call me I can walk you through it. 818 599-8383