• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perf/OWV on 360s - holes filling with ink

Bly

Anyone else having issues with ink covering the holes in perf?
Mainly the darker areas of print, and worse when I increase density as you do on this stuff.
Using the canned HP One-View Perf profile.
Funnily enough doesn't happen on the 25500 so I suspect it's to do with the optimiser.

dypinc

Mainly the darker areas of print, and worse when I increase density as you do on this stuff.
Funnily enough doesn't happen on the 25500 so I suspect it's to do with the optimiser.

I have had the problem. How far can you back the optimizer off?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

A dual release liner might prevent that, does your perf have 2 release liners?

Bly

I have had the problem. How far can you back the optimizer off?

I didn't really muck round too much with the settings.
As I said we normally use the 25500 but that was down waiting for parts and had to use a 360.
Just wondered if anyone had a workround.

A dual release liner might prevent that, does your perf have 2 release liners?

Nope.

jonpitts

I have had success even when laminated, if you have a good cure on the ink. The filled holes should stay on the release liner. I am running Clear Focus Classic View with the matching cast laminate.