• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perfcut with roland colorip

Stormyj

Just another guy
Hi guys,
Did a search with no results which I would think there would have been, but here goes. Is there a way to set up a perfcut with Roland Colorip. I know how to set it up in Coreldraw for use with versaworks, but Im using Colorip and when I send to SC540, it does the contour cut, but not the perf cut. I do have the color set up correctly, but it only prints the color I used for the spot color, does not do the perf cut. Any Ideas. Should it work? lmk thanks
Jim

ColorRIP (an OEM of Wasatch SoftRIP) was used by Roland about 10 years ago, and was discontinued when Versaworks was introduced in 2005. Newer tools like perfcut did not exist when ColorRIP was current.

To my knowledge, Versaworks will not drive the SC540, so you would need to update ColorRIP to a current version of Wasatch SoftRIP to gain this functionality.

woolly

been using colourrip for years with my sc540 and to my knowledge it cant be done like it is in versaworks.
i can do it on the graphtecs cos its a plotter setting and on the VS540 through versaworks but not as you ask