• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perforated banner material - outdoor use?

DGDesigns

My customer needs banners for an outside location that has high wind conditions. Has anyone had success using perforated banner material such as Pano Star for outside applications? Other suggestions welcomed.
thanks

DGDesigns

I literally just found the mesh material in my Fellers catalog...thought it was an indoor product. I was going to try the Sonnet brand since it was the heavier of the products listed (9oz).
Thanks

Foghorn12

Does anyone have any experience with the mesh banner material? Will 9oz. hold up in windy conditions? Fellers has been the only place I've really be able to find mesh banner media heavier than 6oz. My customer is wanting a over-the-street banner and I thought mesh might be the way to go. Just a little worried about durablility.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Here is my mesh that will hold up for that job.

16oz Glossy Mesh with Liner:
38"x150' $147.25
54"x150' $209.25
64"x150' $248.00

tbaker

ultraflex has mesh that prints well on a mimaki and is very durable, we used to use it on the tops of all the garages at a racetrack. held up against some high winds.