• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Performance Engine Vector Art

jbennett

Does anyone know a good source for purchasing an ala carte vector of a performance/ racing engine? Preferably a larger motor (V8, not 4 cylinder). All information is appreciated.

jbennett

jbennett

Yeah, I can vectorize something myself and clean it up, but I am intersted in knowing if there is one available for purchase that someone has already done. Looking for something fast and simple.

jbennett

PMG

Yeah, I can vectorize something myself and clean it up, but I am intersted in knowing if there is one available for purchase that someone has already done. Looking for something fast and simple.

jbennett
Fast and Simple,,from the time you posted this till now,you could of had it vectorized,,if your unsure of vectorization process,send your favorite pic to the Vector Doctor...:thumb:

jbennett

It's posts like this that make me sometimes hate to post. I am VERY sure of the vectorization process, thank you very much; however, I have so many other things going that I was looking for something "canned" as I have stated twice already. It only took a minute to post this. I had already gotten a post suggesting the vector doctor (which I appreciated very much). I can't see how a condescending repeat helps me very much. Pro, I think that you have been a help to me in the past and I appreciate it, but I'm not a newb and would appreciate a simple answer to my question. if I am over-reacting or took something the wrong way, then disregard this message. SMILE
jbennett

PMG

:Oops: Sorry JB,didnt mean to come off like a assH%ole,........ My bad please dont hold it against me......

jbennett

I would never hold it against ya. I probably over reacted a lil from having so much to get done :Big Laugh . I have a lot of race cars to do right now, and I don't want to spend much time on this lil sign that I am working on. Check out my gallery on here sometime. We have a lot in common and may be able to help each other out. I kinda part time it, and can get backed up sometimes, and I get frustrated from having my mind on sign stuff but not being able to work on it til the end of the day :Big Laugh :thumb:

jbennett

The reason I recommended V Doc is that i find my self wasting more time sorting thru a plethora of collections , To try and find that right somewhat specialized image to come close to what I'm looking for. I have to remind myself that an image search usually returns a higher yield. Then all i have to do is send it out. I'll get back a better fit for my needs, than what may be available .