• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Personal project for me!

SignManiac

Wanted to make a custom one of a kind Brunswick pool table logo for my man cave project. This is their old logo that I carved from HDU. Did the letters in 23k gold leaf and hand painted the rest of the letters and border. Not another one like it in the world!

Nice not having any restraints and being able to do what you enjoy :)

Attachments

• Brunswick logo-01.jpg
    Brunswick logo-01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Brunswick logo-02.jpg
    Brunswick logo-02.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 147
  • Brunswick Logo-03.jpg
    Brunswick Logo-03.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Brunswick Logo-04.jpg
    Brunswick Logo-04.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 122

SignManiac

Great idea Joe. Can't believe I didn't think of that myself. I've got some laying around here somewhere.

Oh and the paint is some twenty year old 1-shot :) Busted out some new quills!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That is so neat. :thumb:

I don't have the capability of doing 3D things like that for myself, but isn't it rewarding, what all us sign people can do for ourselves or families and it doesn't cost a thing..... well basically nothing ??

By the way, Maniac.... I have a whole room full of leaded paint.... gallons, quarts and pints. :omg: Maybe even some 1/2 pints..... :Big Laugh

SignManiac

That is awesome. So the real question is...what type of pool table will be in the man cave??

The one closest is the Brunswick table. I'm in the process of doing a ground up restoration on it.

Attachments

• baseboard.jpg
    baseboard.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 147

Dennis422

The one closest is the Brunswick table. I'm in the process of doing a ground up restoration on it.

I'm jealous!!!
I always wanted to have a pool table in the basement. Instead, I ended up with my shop.

[video=youtube;Si2yL0QzUiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si2yL0QzUiM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

SignManiac

I'm jealous!!!
I always wanted to have a pool table in the basement. Instead, I ended up with my shop.

[video=youtube;Si2yL0QzUiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si2yL0QzUiM[/video]

I started out in my basement too. That was forty years ago. About 900 s.f. of usable space. I wish I could go back to that time. Bigger with more employees just means more headaches!

SignManiac

Excellent. I love drop pocket tables. I would assume you'll put the correct color cloth on it then ;-)

I'll be doing a custom steampunk wrap on the table, replacing with new rails, and putting on dark green Simonis tournament cloth. Will be a fantastic table when I finish it.

nice work

Great work man its nice to see some people still can make nice quality handmade sings like that....great work and i loved the color choice!