• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Personal stuff...

SignManiac

So I've had this idea for a wall mounted cue stick rack to hang in my office, and designed this about six months ago. I now just got around to building it over the holidays since that's the only spare time I really had to do it.

I found a cool neon 8 ball clock to incorporate into it. I made some shelves to store the balls and other accessories. I had looked at other commercially available racks but none of them really went with my table, so I figured I could make something myself.

It's made entirely out of PVC, painted with Krylon rattle cans. These pictures don't really do it justice. It looks a lot nicer without the glare of the fluorescent lights on it.

Attachments

• mancave-01.jpg
    mancave-01.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 101
  • mancave-02.jpg
    mancave-02.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 88
  • mancave-03.jpg
    mancave-03.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 96
  • CIMG1897.JPG
    CIMG1897.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 116

signmeup

That's a nice rack! (you keep flashing that poster from Wasatch... I must say those are some very fine bums. Some poor schmuck has to spend all day getting the poses and lighting just right on those... poor muffin.)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:covereyes: I'm feeling so low.

I used to have a slate table, fancy cues, tap system, darts, and a kinda wet bar... all in a cave, but my wife made me get rid of it...... and I'm afraid of her. Kinda like Walter.

Attachments

• walter.jpg
    walter.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 81

SignManiac

LOL Gino, I crunched the numbers and discovered it was cheaper to get rid of the wife! And I have a hell of a lot more fun to boot...