• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pesticide lawn posting signs help

LavelleSign

I have a client that needs 1000 6"x6" lawn posting signs for when they treat lawns for bugs.

This is required legally, super basic. We usually build signs and do big vinyl so high volume print jobs are usually subbed out and marked up.

The vendors I am seeing out there for this only offer retail(consumer)pricing. If I could do this in house it would be killer.

I'm thinking thin printable polystyrene .032? trimming is super easy just score, fold, done.

2 holes for coin stakes or whatever stakes I can get.

or some economic weather resistant poly paper, these only need to be out for 48 hours then thrown away.

would be 2 colors: yellow BG, and black copy.

any insight would be great!

mameighan

Rndsigns.Com

I used them last year. Retail only but cheap enough that I was able to add a markup and still make a few bucks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you flood coated them yellow, then printed the black over top, screen printing would cost you about .30 each, plus your stake mechanism. That includes material, ink and labor. Take less then an hour. If you have a fast printer that'll print directly to styrene, then perhaps that will work. I didn't know roll to roll could do that.

LavelleSign

I wound up using r-n-d for this job, shipping is taking 2-3 weeks. In the future I will just print on weather resistant paper and use the perforated cut option on my roland to keep it in house.