Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phoenix 1212 engraver

Discussion in 'Dimensional Signs' started by BobCap, Aug 19, 2011.

1. BobCap

BobCap Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Gilobert, MN
    I am looking at a used Phoenix 1212 engraver. It is a 1996 machine. The owner only knows it worked in his dads shop.

I of course have a pile of question and I hope someone out there can help! I called Phoenix and all they want to do is sell me a new machine. The fact is the service manager has only been there 11 years and has never worked on this "vintage" machine.

It has the table & controller but no computer. Was this a dos or a windows machine? I can put together any type of computer, I just need to know.

What software will run this? Correl? Flexi?

Anyone have the manuals?

Thanks for any info. I'm just not sure if this is a waste of time or an interesting project.

:thankyou:

Bob Cap
    Gilbert, MN

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    The ability to run directly from software packages including Vision, Vision PRO-LT, Vision PRO, CorelDRAW™, Flexi-Sign™, SignLAB™, EngraveLAB™, Enroute™, Type 3™ and many others on a laptop or desktop PC

3. CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns Very Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Ontario
    We have a 1212 of about the same vintage, it runs off windows, ours came with it's own software called Vision Pro, it's basically re-branded Sign Lab.

If you have any questions, you can PM me or call.

Scott