• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Phone Cases Blanks

Ed's Sign

Edward S.
Does anyone know a good place to get good quality phone cases for printing? I tried a couple of places but the cases always feel cheap to me. I have seen one place that sells a case with a dye sub printed insert that clips together onto the phone from the front and back. A friend has had one for over a year and it still looks great even with regular use. I'd like to buy the same type of thing for printing, but I haven't been able to find a vendor that sells anything like it.

Bethany

Novelcases.com has a lifeproof style case that is actually really nice - it really is quite waterproof and fully encases the phone. The only problems are that it's only available for iPhone 5 series and 6, and that the opening for the aux cord is actually a little piece that screws in/out of the case, which could probably get lost REALLY fast.