• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Phone number change

Mosh

I have a realtor who needs a phone number changed on 40 18x24 yard signs. Easy fix as the number is in a panel, so we print and just stick them over the old. Well this ding bat brings in one sign at a time, and everytime I see her out in public she makes a big stink about how I have not changed her numbers on all the signs and she is losing biz. Well I tell her to bring them in so I can fix them. So the next day she only brings in 1 or 2 signs and I fix them and drop them off for her. Then 2-3 weeks later this cycle repeats. I think I have fixed 12 or so signs and it has been 3 months. It is embarrassing when I see her as she talks so loud and makes it look like my fault. AAAHHHH sorry for the rant.

iSign

train her on installing & tell her to get her damn stickers out of yer freakin office before ya lose 'em, or spill bambi blood on 'em, or whatever it is you shoot... I tell people to get their crap out all the time... first I tell them if they are too busy to pick up an order, just pay me the balance & I can store them awhile... that usually get's 'em down here... but when it don't... I tell them, honestly I am too crowed to keep track of done jobs not getting lost or damaged, so I set a date & after that., it's no longer my responsibility!

Jillbeans

I have had "patches" for a Realtor® sitting on my counter since April.
I had originally made them some in February but they urgently needed more.
Tick tock tick tock
Love....Jill

signgal

I've had them order a rush sign, pay for it and still never pick it up... top that! My bro-in-laws a Realtor, so I can complain as much as I like.

royster13

The problem is not the real estate agent.....It is you because you are letting her be in charge of how you run your business.....Come on Mosh, set her straight......

rwinninger

Realtor

I am married to a realtor, need I say more no mercy when it comes to signs. I usually get 10-15 minutes notice.