Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phone templates

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by ballparkgraphics, May 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ballparkgraphics

ballparkgraphics Member

Feb 9, 2009
    One more shot.... does anyone have or know of a source for cell phone templates?? Any help is appreciated!:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. CustomRide

CustomRide Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Buy'em scan'em trace'em

3. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Circle Designer forum...

4. ballparkgraphics

ballparkgraphics Member

Feb 9, 2009
    The problem with Blueprints site is that it isn't updated. They don't even have popular phones such as the Blackberry.

5. ballparkgraphics

ballparkgraphics Member

Feb 9, 2009
    ???????

6. ballparkgraphics

ballparkgraphics Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Bump

7. Jim Doggett

Jim Doggett Very Active Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Where are you using the graphics? A vendor/retail sign showing brand name products, oor in a logo / design that should be brand-amorphous?

8. ballparkgraphics

ballparkgraphics Member

Feb 9, 2009
    I am needing the specific model template for phone skins. I am outfitting some businesses with skins and need to add more variety for the various models they use.

9. Jim Doggett

Jim Doggett Very Active Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Ooh, that's a tough one. You might have to get out a ruler and create your own; otherwise you'd need the original design drawings which are often in high-end industial design programs. I don't know of any phone templates, akin to vehicle templates like Car'nTruck/PVO.

Maybe someone does know ... or a Google search, maybe.

Good luck,

Jim

10. ballparkgraphics

ballparkgraphics Member

Feb 9, 2009
    I've tried to find something via Google, but nothing that works. Maybe someone out there will have something. Thanks.

11. ballparkgraphics

ballparkgraphics Member

Feb 9, 2009
    last hope BUMP....

12. TresL

TresL Very Active Member

Oct 24, 2005
    I have several models, all have been self created.

13. waximoff

waximoff Member

May 8, 2007
    Brighton, MI
    I came here looking for templates too. A while back I stumbled across a website that had all ipod/cell phone templates in ai form ready to download. A hard drive crash forced a re installation of firefox and I lost the bookmark.

As far as i-pods go.. you can join apples developer site and have access to all models before they're even released.