• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photo Collages anyone?

Tim Aucoin

Do you ever get customers asking you to make a photo collage poster? You know... the poster with a zillion photos on it? There is a fantastic new app for the Mac in the App store on your Mac (OSX 10.6.6 or higher) called "Posterino". For 30 bucks, it can save you tons of time laying out photo collages. It comes with a fair number of great templates and is fully customizable to suit any need. Print to any size media! For more info, respond here or PM me! :rock-n-roll:

VinylLabs.com

Do you ever get customers asking you to make a photo collage poster? You know... the poster with a zillion photos on it? There is a fantastic new app for the Mac in the App store on your Mac (OSX 10.6.6 or higher) called "Posterino". For 30 bucks, it can save you tons of time laying out photo collages. It comes with a fair number of great templates and is fully customizable to suit any need. Print to any size media! For more info, respond here or PM me! :rock-n-roll:

I just use photoshop with actions.