• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photo Library Recommendations

DaveD

We've been in business for some time now and always struggle with a good way to organize and store our photos. We've used the basic windows folders and labeled them into categories. We've done the same with Dropbox and even tried Google Photos and attached key words in the hopes we can easily type in "vehicle Wrap" or "post and panel" and have several photos pop up. The problem we have is that these are all clumsy programs for the volume of photos we upload and its time consuming.

Does anyone use a program that they love and would recommend? My hope would be that we could find a program that the installer or project manager could upload a group of photos, label them with job name, order number, category and a few key words all at once, instead of each individual photo. Cloud based would be ideal.

Thank you for your suggestions.