Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photo printer

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Hardware' started by blackicefx, Mar 24, 2009.

1. blackicefx

blackicefx Active Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Looking to get a photo printer. My sp300v is great for all my other signage needs but have been approached more and more lately for posters and other 'art' reproduction. I'm looking for something that can print photo quality that can be viewed under close scrutiny. I have always understood Epson to be one of the great photo printer brands but need more feedback on their models and/or other brands. I am looking for fairly large size prints and have so far found 'wide format' epsons printing 13" wide max. I'm sure I'm not looking correctly as I'd like to be able to do 24" wide prints.

Thanks,
    Matthew
    BlackIceFX

Sorry if this seems rather rambly or unintelligible... it's 4:00am here....

Tags:
  2. threads1

threads1 Member

Jan 31, 2009
    Ocean City, Maryland
    Check out this site and look for his reviews on printers. This is a great source for anything photographic with a no-BS opinion.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com

3. Poconopete

Poconopete Very Active Member

Feb 23, 2007
  4. jmcnicoll

jmcnicoll Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Green Bay, WI
    We have a 64" 11880 in our department, but the 44" inch epson may be a good choice for you. Excellent printers, great quality prints with a wide range of media types available. Can be used outdoors, but in general its an indoor use printer. Great for photos and art reproductions and the fine art papers available art great!!!!!!!!!!