• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photo printer

blackicefx

Looking to get a photo printer. My sp300v is great for all my other signage needs but have been approached more and more lately for posters and other 'art' reproduction. I'm looking for something that can print photo quality that can be viewed under close scrutiny. I have always understood Epson to be one of the great photo printer brands but need more feedback on their models and/or other brands. I am looking for fairly large size prints and have so far found 'wide format' epsons printing 13" wide max. I'm sure I'm not looking correctly as I'd like to be able to do 24" wide prints.

Thanks,
Matthew
BlackIceFX

Sorry if this seems rather rambly or unintelligible... it's 4:00am here....

jmcnicoll

We have a 64" 11880 in our department, but the 44" inch epson may be a good choice for you. Excellent printers, great quality prints with a wide range of media types available. Can be used outdoors, but in general its an indoor use printer. Great for photos and art reproductions and the fine art papers available art great!!!!!!!!!!