• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photo Shop

Ross

Hi all

Sorry for sounding and being thick but when I design in Photoshop and than send it to flexi even if I just text the whole page moves from photoshop.
How do I move just the text on its own.

Just started to use my plotter machine and dont have a clue.

Any help

Cheers
Ross.

GK

Hi all

Sorry for sounding and being thick but when I design in Photoshop and than send it to flexi even if I just text the whole page moves from photoshop.
How do I move just the text on its own.

Just started to use my plotter machine and dont have a clue.

Any help

Cheers
Ross.

You need to use a vector program if you are looking to do cutting. Search around on here, you will find a lot of information.

RebeckaR

Is there a reason you're not designing in flexi? Especially for text only files, seems to me that would be one less step in the process.

Bigdawg

Just Me
You have the tools, just not using them like you should. Photoshop is good for print solutions, but will not work at all for cut vinyl. Since you have Flexi, that is where you should be creating the artwork for cutting.

Lunatic Taskbar

Ross is that Kent UK?

Ok you need a program like illustrator or corel to create vectors, or the free one which is inkscape. or simply design it in Flexi.

Start off doing simple stuff like a square, or a circle, then try doing text making sure you convert the text to outlines. and you should be good to go.