• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Photopolymer vs thermoforming vs Injection Molded?

TXFB.INS

Have a customer who is looking for a more durable ADA sign than what applique tactile and raster beads offer..
It is my understanding these signs are going to be used on campus

Is there a vendor that is suggested for these type of ADA signs?
Is there a method that is preferred by those who have used them?

visual800

http://www.bellcoinc.com

great company, great products.

Nothing is indestructible however I cannot fathom the amount of abuse that a normal ADA sign can take before it is rendered useless. You could go thicker but that only means it would be more easier to remove from wall. When customers make the ignorant requests such as this I have to question to them "what the hell is going in this campus?"

Order them the run of the mill ADA signs and be done with it, get the check and move on.

rjssigns

Billet aluminum with powdercoat finish. Modern CNC equipment can do intricate work. Find a machine shop in your area and ask for a quote.

TXFB.INS

visual800 Thank you for the vendor suggestion.
agree most of the request gotten are absurd, these usually come from architectures

rjssigns tried that, but they do NOT want metal for the material