• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photopolymer wholesale?

CES020

Can anyone recommend a good source for wholesale Photopolymer that doesn't charge retail prices for wholesale work? I looked at a few old threads, but everything I saw was quit dated and I was hoping someone had a good source for them.

Thanks!

SqueeGee

I see that you're in Va. Acorn Signs in Richmond does wholesale work. I attended a Virginia Sign Association(VASA) event there a couple of years ago and they gave a complete tour of their facility. I never understood how photopolymer signs were made until they explained it that day. Very cool.

They're super nice people and would be who I'd call if I needed something like that made.

CES020

I don't see Photopolymer as an option at Mohawk. I'm familiar with Scott, they will be quoting it, but I was hoping to find some glowing recommendations for other places.

I called Advance but I thought their prices were way high for wholesale. I think it came to almost $2.00 a sq. ft. For a 6" x 6" sign, that's $72 wholesale. That's way high for this area.

zuboltz

Wholesale signs

Try National Signage, www.natlsignage.com they wholesale all types of interior signage and are a smaller company than Scott and other. Better service and price.

763-412-3888 ask for Annie or Kory

CES020

Thanks for those last few. I was out of town for a couple of days and I'm just getting back to reading the responses since I left.

Thanks to everyone that offered up help.

I appreciate it!