• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PhotoPRINT 4.0 v5 help

zooms

Hi all,

I purchased a roland FJ 50 printer a couple of days ago, and the guy had it running on the PhotoPRINT rip software. He gave me all the info, password, dongle etc for the program. Only thing now is that it is asking for a 'user number' and I can't do anything until that is put in. Does anyone know what this might mean? It also has the section under it for the password, but comes up that the user number & password don't match. It has the USB security key plugged in too. Can anyone help please. Thanks!:help

thewood

I would guess that the user number is 1.....or 2. You may get more responses if you post this in the Flexi subforum on here as they are both Scanvec products, right?

zooms

yeah i tried numbers 1, 2, 3 etc and simple combinations too. Hopefully the guy I bought it from can find it!! thanks!