• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PhotoPrint Mutoh Edition question

yamaha581

We have the photoprint Mutoh edition that we are currently using with our Mutoh Falcon Jr. We were just wondering if it would work with other brands of printers like roland as well?

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
PhotoPrint Mutoh Edition will only have drivers for Mutoh printers, because of this it can't run any printers made by any other manufacturers. It can be upgraded to another version of SAi products that will be able to run both. Contact me and I will get you a quote.

yamaha581

Now for my next question. We found a guy who has a Roland Soljet 64 and its extremely cheap. Would you happen to know a price of about what it would be worth in non working condition. To sell for just parts or as is?

mag-art

Owner
I am running PhotoPrint DX Mutoh edition and i have drivers for multiple printers, hybrid printers, and cutters.

yamaha581

Did you have to do something special in order for it to work that way? Or are we able to just plug in the printer and install it.