Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos of cars

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by ssanchez, Aug 9, 2006.

1. ssanchez

ssanchez Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Hello all once again I have a question. I am looking for a cd if they are made with pictures of cars and trucks. I have seen in in car detailers or dealers. I was looking for Both regular vehicles and exotic vehicles if you could point me to where I can find the cd's. Just to make it clear I don't want the vector files I am looking for the ones that are the actual picture of the car you can place in different backgrounds.
    Thanks in advance,
    sam

:peace!:

Tags:
  2. Pro Signs & Graphix

Pro Signs & Graphix Very Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Sam,

Are there any cars in particular?

3. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
  4. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    you would have to knock out the backgrounds. I don't think they release the images you see car dealers use in their ads to the general public. They are probably copyright and intended for marketing/newspaper/dealerships only.

5. ssanchez

ssanchez Member

Aug 3, 2006
    I am not looking for one in particular yet since I have not gottten the jobs. But I do have inquiries for a detailer who wants a Bentley and also another one who wants a chevy truck, silverado I believe. I think printers use them, or at least I have seen them on business cards. the website looks good but I did think they sold these in a disc.
    thanks,
    sam

6. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    You might want to look through the Transportation Section of my Plotter Art Print-N-Cut Color Collection. It has almost 100 photo realistic EPS versions of late model cars and trucks.

7. gtjet

gtjet Active Member

Jun 3, 2005
    We have that collection and have used the corvette, it is an awesome red and in vector formatt u can size it up with no problem.