• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop and tablet???

Al Checca

Has anyone loaded a copy on a tablet? I do a couple simple tasks for documents and would love to do it on a tablet rather than wait to get home and do it on my computer. Any thoughts?

WildWestDesigns

Has anyone loaded a copy on a tablet? I do a couple simple tasks for documents and would love to do it on a tablet rather than wait to get home and do it on my computer. Any thoughts?

I run the CS6 Master Suite and Wilcom EmbroideryStudio on my Cintiq Companion tablet and it handles it just fine.

Any tablet that you get make sure it runs the full OS not android OS or some Windows tablet OS etc.

Al Checca

I run the CS6 Master Suite and Wilcom EmbroideryStudio on my Cintiq Companion tablet and it handles it just fine.

Any tablet that you get make sure it runs the full OS not android OS or some Windows tablet OS etc.

Awesome, didn't think about the full os, I'll have to make sure of that. Great input and thank you.