• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PhotoShop CS4 issue

jgolo

On my Windows machine the brush disappears when you make the brush larger than about 80pxls.

I have tried updating the video card driver 3 times and still have the problem. Has anyone else had this and fixed it?

Thanks

Replicator

My CS4 does it too . . . I haven't done it yet, but try changing the brush to precise or vice-versa in the options and see if that works.

rocket97

Hope this helps?

Solution 1: Update your video card driver.

Download the most recent version of the display driver from your display card manufacturer's website. Follow the directions on how to update your video card from the display card manufacturer or operating system's website.
Note: If updating your driver does not solve the problem, then regularly check for new drivers.
Solution 2: Disable GPU support

1. Close all image windows.
  2. Deselect Enable OpenGL Drawing in Photoshop > Preferences > Performance (Mac OS) or Edit > Preferences > Performance (Windows).
  3. Reopen your images.
via Adobe>support>technotes