• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

photoshop help

bella

I had some people around today with their brats and somehow they got onto the computer and messed up some of the settings. The problem now is when I print I'm getting a border around the picture which I do not want . Any advice how to re fix this problem.

Ps. if you have visitors onto your premises, have a separate cage for their brats... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

thanks

CL Graphics

dont know how to fix your problem but if I had a customer whose kids got on one of my computers I doubt they would be my customer anymore when I got through with them.

bella

dont know how to fix your problem but if I had a customer whose kids got on one of my computers I doubt they would be my customer anymore when I got through with them.

I know what you mean but unfortunately these "monsters" were so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I did not notice the problem until they had left. I'm sure it's a quick fix in the print section of photoshop. :covereyes: