• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop ( Removal of motion blurr )

sfr table hockey

Long time back I had seen a youtube of something they were working on to correct a photo that had blurr from moving the camera.

Is this out yet. I pay the monthly fee but mainly only use photoshop and illusrtator and my updates are up to date for those.
Someone had told me it was. Am I missing somthing?

sfr table hockey

Thanks for the link.

I still use xp on my work computer and I know the 3D option is not there unless I use my 64 bit laptop with windows 7. The motion blurr does not show up in photoshop on the XP computer.

I am trying to do an update on the windows 7 laptop to see if it will show up there. Might just be that issue as my XP version says all is up to date. Still have a half hour of update time left.

Last edited:

sfr table hockey

Well that didn't work....

I take it that the Photoshop CC is somthing different than what I am using now. I'm kinda lost here as I have what I thought was a cloud membership. Got a call into adobe but that is another 40 min wait.

Does anyone know what I might need to do? Is it a matter of downloading the Photoshop CC version in order to use more features and get updates on the software?

sfr table hockey

Adobe called back and I found out my answer.

Creative Cloud only works with windows 7 and 8 so XP won't work for those versions and the Photoshop CC version is the one that had the fix for blur in photos.

I will need to install the CC versions in my laptop that has Windows 7 so that I can use those features.

phototec

Camera Shake Reduction filter in Photoshop CC

Here is a good video showing how to use the Camera Shake Reduction filter in Photoshop CC and well it works.

How this helps.

[video=youtube;HA3nHiOpNW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA3nHiOpNW8[/video]

sfr table hockey

Thanks to all for the input.

I just never knew that the CS6 version I had downloaded almost a year or so ago was different than the CC versions that you can also download with your membership. It sounds like the CC versions are the ones that will be updated all the time with new features. Downfall is that they won't work on XP and only windows 7 and higher.

That shake removal tool is quite nice, now to find some crappy pictures and see if it works on any of them.