Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop - watermarks

Discussion in 'Adobe' started by WVB, Dec 1, 2005.

1. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Is there a way to add your own watermark utilizing Photoshop CS2 without having to subscribe to Digimarc services? Thanks in advance.

Tags:
  2. Derf

Derf Very Active Member

I would create a new layer on top then create Water Mark then change the opacity of the layer to desisted %

I think that should do it for you.

3. 3CGraphics

3CGraphics Member

May 23, 2004
    ATL Area
    I make a mark in black on it's own layer and reduce the opacity until it's there but not intrusive - I usually put it below the 'real' layers though

Steve

4. Bobby H

Bobby H Very Active Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    Sometimes I'll copy the technique used by a number of stock photo companies and have a repeating pattern of the company name going across the entire image. You can make the pattern very transparant, yet still noticeable. Some firms do a kind of embossed effect or glass like effect. The customer still sees the image just fine. But he can't repurpose it for his own uses at all.