• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop Zoom Question

TC Grafix

Does anyone know if theres a plugin or anything to make the mouse wheel zoom in and out like in coreldraw? Thanks in advance

sign&frame

hmm i an with my mouse just fine

if your mouse an with a cd and driver you may wanna download them in bc they usually will give you extra capabilities and functions

sign&frame

or just lick on zoom icon lol but i can zoom with my mouse so i would assume you should be able to like i said look for cd btw cd usually when you use the usb connection which i do just as habit and if you dont have the cd than download drivers of website

sign&frame

haha i need to pay more attention while i am typing

i guess this past week i been kinda out of it from these painkillers i got for teeth

weaselboogie

Man, .... just try some simple punctuation....!!! And READ what you wrote before you hit the submit button.
You may not be an idiot, but you're coming across as one.

sign&frame

Sorry you are getting that impression from me, I just use to chatting to people without worrying if my grammar is proper when i type :)

I will make an oath to myself that my typing will improve over time....

It's been awhile since peeps have gotten annoyed from my typing but it rather humorous

sign&frame

actually that funny i forgot that a few of my letters don't work well on laptop
thanks for saying that tx by the way did you get mouse working??

TCC

Premium Subscriber
I known in CS3 you can set the scroll wheel to zoom in and out in your general preferences settings. Hope this is what you are looking for.

TC Grafix

I found what your talking about TCC but when I try to change it nothing happens when I move the roller. It just stays at Ctrl++ and Ctrl+-. Is there a code or something to make it work?

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I don't mind ctrl + & -, but after using Corel for a while, I come to expect the mouse wheel to do it, and prefer it that way, too! It becomes a pain when you can't zoom via mousewheel in P'shop.

TCC

Premium Subscriber
Did you close and restart Photo Shop and try it? Ctrl + & -, Changes window size and this should control zoom %. I know that it says changes will take place after you restart Photo Shop, not sure other than that. I sure like the scroll wheel zoom, would be lost without it! Hope this works for you.