Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics Of Average Workday...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Arlo Kalon 2.0, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    When I first posted here, a few people wanted to see some of the cycles I striped everyday for 4 years. Here's a sampling of what I had to "endure" doing every day for last 4 years before opening my sign biz again. I got paid for having more fun than ever before, but new owners came in and ruined it all!

Tags:
  2. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    JEEEEESHHH!!!! I forgot to mention the pics are in the gallery, under A DAVE 800 member gallery... brain dead today!

3. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    That's some shoddy work there pal!

Those SUCK so bad...I can't believe you EVER got paid for that mess?!?!?!

Just kidding, a true artist at work there and probably loving every minute of it. I drool in envy.
    :U Rock:

4. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Super stuff Dave. I love seeing custom choppers striped or with graphics. Wish I had that kinda talent. :cool1:

Thanks for showing.

George

5. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Dave nice looking jobs I bet they are killer in real life. :cool1:

6. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    They really were killer ... and our dept always had literally hundreds of 'em around at a time. Being in that custom paint shop inside a big motorcycle factory for 4 years was one of the coolest ongoing experiences of my 51 year old existence. Had lots of famous/rich people come thru (LOTS) and they always wanted to hang in OUR workroom of all the places in a very huge factory! Talk about getting nervous when somebody watched you striping. We were filmed and photographed often too. Now, I gotta find a way to duplicate that in my 1-man shop!!!